“Korusys was formed by two Senior Engineering professionals in 2007 with a view to provide the highest quality of Electronics consultancy and products. Our commercial model has been self-funded organic growth driven by customer word of mouth. The business has grown year on year since inception and now serves multiple clients annually for Design Services and maintains a growing portfolio of Intellectual Property. We are in the business of being flexible and responding to each individual customer's requirements. We are an open, honest and approachable organisation. If you want to discuss any aspect of our business or your requirements then please feel free to call or email, under no obligation, and we will happily respond.”
Our Business Model
Our business model is aimed at delivering commercial flexibility and engineering excellence to our customers.
- We offer Fixed Price or Time and Materials contracts on a weekly rate
- We believe we offer outstanding value when compared against other consultancies or contract staff. Please contact us for a no obligation discussion or quote and let us show you.
- We can operate from our own premises using our own design tools and servers or we can operate on your site. (Insource or Outsource)
- We can operate fully independently or as a supplement to your team.
Our company ethos is to be honest and open in everything we do whether it's with customers or suppliers.
We place great emphasis on developing a formal quote based on a detailed understanding of the project requirements. This enables us to provide accurate quotes and timescales. Since our incorporation we have always delivered on budget and on schedule on each project we have taken on. We don’t promise what we can't deliver. Don't take our word for it, read our testimonials.
We believe that good communication lies at the heart of providing a good consultancy service. For every project we will assign a first point of contact with the direct phone number and email address of the Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for providing a weekly progress report directly to the customer. We are always available to discuss any aspect of progress to ensure we deliver on schedule and to budget.
We have in place a rigorous enterprise class IT infrastructure and the quality control systems you would expect in place to assure our customers of availability and security of their data
- We have a secure Customer Portal which is always available for customers to track progress of projects or raise and track issues. We aim to be entirely flexible and transparent with our communication, some customers prefer to have detailed in depth knowledge of progress on a daily basis whilst other prefer a more stand-off approach. We will tailor the amount of communication to your preferred requirements.
- Revision Control - We use the industry leading Subversion revision control system. All project documentation and design files are held under revision control.
- Data Backup - All project data is held on our servers and is backed up securely on-site and off-site daily.
- Design Procedures - All our projects follow our tried and trusted design procedures. We develop and agree with our customers a requirements document with performance and acceptance criteria up front. This is then used as the basis for all our design documentation and our test strategies which follow a Top-Down design and Bottom-Up verification methodology.