The FPGA PCIe Accelerator Card is a high performance PCIe add in card based on Intel Arria 10 FPGA technology. Featuring 2 Banks of 2GB DDR3 memory and PCIe 3.0 (x8) for high bandwidth ultra-fast data transfer, this card is well suited to support the acceleration of lower performance processors. The card also features Bi-directional Quad 3G SDI with genlock capable of 4k UHD, making it ideal for a multitude of video based applications.
The FPGA PCIe Accelerator Card can assist in reducing the load on a low power system, and free up additional cores aiding the design of a low power and low cost solution. With a low profile PCIe form factor, and passive cooling this card is ideal for server based applications.
The FPGA PCIe Accelerator Card is available in the following configurations:
- Packaged with our H.265 HEVC Decoder System IPr for a full drop in HEVC decode solution. An API is provided with Linux drivers for drop in implementation of a low power high performance HEVC decode solution within an existing host system.
- Packaged with our Playback and Capture IPr for a complete capture and playback implementation
To get more information about purchasing one of our cards please contact us via phone or email.
Real time HEVC decode utilising H.265 HEVC Decoder System IPr
- Ultra low latency
- 422 10bit 4kp60 at 100 mbps
Real-time 4K Video Encoding, Decoding and Transcoding
Uncompressed video editing
- Frame rate conversion
4K Video Capture
4K Video Playback
Generic CPU acceleration applications
- Replace GPU solutions with FPGA
- Algorithm acceleration (DNA sequencing, trading algos etc)